ads top

๐Ÿ’”((Breakup love story based on real incident))๐Ÿ’”

                                                       ๐Ÿ’”((Breakup love story))

Name = Soniya    Age = 22     City = Gurugram    Mobile No. = 9810525680

A similar incident happened about 8 years ago in Gurugram when a boy got a call from a wrong number. That call was from a girl named Sonia. The girl's number was (9810525680). The boy's phone was on silent mode so the boy did not know. The boy checked later and called back. Then the girl picked up the phone and the boy asked. Who are you? The girl told her name. The boy did not know her. After some time the boy said something else, the girl said that I called you by mistake, I dialed the wrong number. It is very bad, then the boy said no problem but by the way where are you from? So the girl told the name of her city. So the boy said really? I also live here, the girl was in the city right next to your city, very far from the boy's city, at that time the boy called the girl but the girl's phone was off, at that time the boy thought that maybe she has switched off the phone for some reason, at that time he called the girl at around 9 pm and when the girl picked up the phone, the boy asked why your number is off, our conversation was not over, at that time you also switched off the phone, the girl said no the phone was not charged so it got switched off, the boy said well I thought maybe I said something wrong, so I switched off the phone in anger, the girl said no the phone was switched off so the phone got switched off, at that time both of them talked for a while, about 2 hours passed while talking, both of them did not know, at that time the girl said I am feeling tired, I am going to rest, the boy said yes then go. Then the boy hung up the phone and the boy started calling the girl every night, the girl also talked to him, they did not talk during the day because the girl went to school during the day and the boy also worked, so both of them did not get time during the day, so they talked only at night. Slowly months passed. Now the boy had started loving the girl. And maybe the girl too. Now both of them used to talk all night. This continued for almost a year. But as they say, it takes time to change. The boy had to go to Chennai for some work, so the boy called the girl, and said that I have to go to Chennai for some work, so I will stay there, we will talk from there. Then the girl says that right now I will not be able to talk, because my phone is ringing. If you want to talk, then let me call you some time earlier. So the boy said that yes, my preparation preparation is for tomorrow evening, I will come some time earlier and call you. The next day the boy went near the girl's house and started calling the girl. The girl picked up the phone, the boy said you come and take the phone, I am waiting for you. The girl said I can't come, my mother is there, you go, don't wait. I will not come and now I will never be able to talk. The boy got scared. Since he loved the girl very much. He never wanted to lose the girl. The boy said okay come for a short time, take the phone and leave quickly. The girl refused to come. The boy kept waiting for her to come out but the girl did not come, the girl disconnected the phone. The boy felt very bad, he was in a lot of trouble. Since the girl was not listening to him, the boy had an evening train so he was getting late, so he had to leave. After leaving the boy called again but it was the girl's phone. Slowly 2 months passed. The boy called every day. But the girl's number was switched off. The boy was broken, powerless, he could not do anything. He just wanted to talk to the girl once. He wanted to hear her voice. One day the boy called again, the girl's number was active after many days. But the girl did not pick up the phone. The boy called three-four times, the girl picked up the phone and after some time the boy was not seen speaking anything, the girl said I cannot talk, Mummy has come to know. Do not call me again, then the girl disconnected the call. Tears started falling from the boy's eyes, he started crying. Time passed like this. The boy missed the girl a lot. But he could not do anything even if he wanted to. He could not ignore the girl. Then the boy called again after two-three months, the girl picked up the phone, the boy said I have lost a part of you, talk to me, why are you doing this. visit my other website >>>[loved]




Share on Google Plus

About shusan

Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment