ads top

((social media love story))

๐Ÿ’”((Neharika love story)) ((gurugram)) ๐Ÿ’”


It was 6 years ago, there was a boy. He used to study away from his home. And that boy's dream was that one day he would do such a thing that people would remember him, he wanted to create a different identity for himself. And that boy did not want to earn money but fame, he wanted to help those people. He wanted to do a lot for those people who have no one in this world, who are poor and alone. Then one day that boy got a friend request from a girl on Facebook, he did not know, but he accepted it, then both of them started chatting, at that time there used to be a lot of fake accounts on Facebook. The boy did not even know that girl. Both were from different states, but the boy felt that the girl was not a boy. One day both of them were chatting. Then the boy said, I think you are a boy and not a girl. If you are really a girl, then call me, I want to hear your voice, then the girl said sorry I can't do this Then after a few days suddenly the girl called, the boy picked up the phone and asked who? So the girl said do you recognize me, the boy said I could not recognize you, tell me who are you? So the girl said you heard my voice, now you know who I am, the boy said it is you, I was thinking you to be a boy. But you are a girl, then both talked a little and then disconnected the call. Both used to chat on Facebook daily, and sometimes the girl used to call the boy. Days passed like this, and the boy started liking the girl. One day both were talking on call. The girl said if you have something to say then you can say. Now we will not be able to talk, if you have something in your heart then say it because I do not have much phone. After that the boy proposed to the girl without thinking anything. After that the girl also probably liked the boy. The girl said are you telling the truth, then the boy said I like her very much, the girl had seen the boy's photo on Facebook but the boy had not seen the girl. Both kept talking like this for years. Now both loved each other very much. The girl was different from others. She was not interested in strangers. She did not talk to anyone except her mother and that boy. The girl did not get along with her father. He used to scold the girl so the girl preferred to stay alone. The boy also wanted a girl who was very simple. The boys started loving each other a lot. But sometimes they used to fight. When the girl made a mistake, the boy would scold her. The girl would become silent and get angry. Then the boy would forget everything and console her. The boy could not see tears in the girl's eyes. Whenever the girl cried, the boy would get sad. And he had said only one thing to the girl. That if tears come in your eyes because of me and you have to go away from me, and if going away from me gives you happiness, then you can leave me, nothing is more important to me than your happiness. So the girl says that I want to stay with you, I do not want to go alone. This continued for about 1 year, with time the girl also started changing, she started doing things that she never did before, talking to others, hiding many things from the boy. The girl also started talking to strangers, when the boy asked, the girl clearly refused, that no I have not talked to anyone. When the boy checked her ID and password, he found chats of many boys in it and he felt very sad after seeing them. But he loved the girl very much. And he did not want to lose the girl, he was afraid that someone might tease her but something else was going on in the girl's heart, and the girl was gradually changing a lot,

The girl's family also came to know about this, the girl switched off the boy's phone. After that the boy started getting very upset, and he started waiting for the call every day, the girl did not call for 2 months, the boy did not understand what to do, Then one day her call came, the girl's mother asked who it was, then the boy introduced himself. And talked about the girl, her mother said don't call now or else I will go to the police. The boy disconnected the call and then slowly time passed, Then suddenly one day the girl calls, the girl says if you want to see me happy then don't have any relationship with me now, don't call me and don't wait for my call, The boy said what mistake did I do, why are you doing this. I can't live without you, the girl disconnected the call without thinking anything, the poor boy started crying. And started cursing himself, why did I love so much. He slowly started getting into bad habits. He started feeling lonely, and depression started coming in his memories. He left his future and his studies and went to the village. He used to spend his time thinking, he kept thinking. The girl who loved him so much, why did she stop him, he was dying every moment thinking about this. And he had become completely mad in just 2 years. you visit my another website>>((interested))

Share on Google Plus

About shusan

Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment