ads top

((heart broken love story))

((This story is about a girl named Arpita from Gurugram))

One day we met each other, I was a stranger to him and he was a stranger to me, it happened that he started knowing me a little bit. I am not very good looking but he started making me realize my qualities, he started apologizing for my childish antics, my strange behavior, I don't know how, he started liking me talking to my friends, He started liking me asking him about my likes and dislikes, then slowly we started talking, started meeting, that unknown boy got caught in my talks, his innocent face, his behavior towards me, his smiling on seeing me, agreeing to my foolish things without answering, I also started enjoying it, this is about those days when we used to be friends, slowly time passed, he started enjoying me, I also started enjoying him, in the meantime when did this companionship turn into love, I also did not know, I also started enjoying him, I don't know why I started feeling bad when he talked to someone else, he started enjoying me so much that he started getting angry on every small thing, Now our story moves forward, he, the beloved son of his house, started bowing his head in front of me, started coming to me in my way, he was the normal boy of his house And he was a true boy, boy, that boy started calling me a vagabond. Then this happened, they say that if you walk on a balanced path, then there are definitely turns, I don't know why he slowly started hiding things, started making Aadhaar on my Aadhaar, started getting angry at my naivety, when I saw his changing behavior, I started fearing to go away from him, then I told his friends that his family has started talking about his marriage, so that I do not have any problem in going away from him, he has become a little distant from me, after knowing this I never gave him any problem, whatever he said I agreed, then suddenly my relatives came to my house, and I thought about him that he is sad about living alone, now it should not happen that the one who lives far away forced me to say yes to the relationship. This hurt him to some extent, but now my only prayer is that he should always be happy, and if I meet someone, then definitely tell him that I am not unfaithful, I have definitely played the role of unfaithfulness. Sumit had no objection to arpita's decision, neither did arpita, but he was silent, as if he was maintaining this relationship under some compulsion. arpita was feeling Sumit's pathetic nature, but at that time she did not care about it. Well, after a few days Sumit told his parents that he has to go back to Delhi for work. Now he will come only for the wedding. His mother said son Sumit you stay with us for a few days. You can really stay for 8 days and go back, as if you are our guest. Sumit remained relaxed. you visit my another website>>((calling))

Share on Google Plus

About shusan

Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment