ads top

*Top College Love storys*

                            *College Love Story* 

((Name = Janvi   Age = 21  Mob. = 9810525680  Graduation = B.A))

On the 14th, there was a girl named Janvi who was 19 years old and had taken admission in B.A. Graduation for the first time. Janvi was a very nice and well behaved girl. Janvi did not talk to anyone without reason but many boys were very impressed by her politeness and used to create trouble when she came to the college. One day Janvi was going inside the college from the college gate, then she met her seniors on the way. The seniors whom she met immediately called her to them because she was very smart and well behaved while watching the movie. When Janvi goes to her seniors, Janvi asks her senior what is the matter. Which is her serial which comes on YouTube ABCD. Janvi says that if I do not know how to write ABCD then how can I reach college. Seeing this, Ramesh was not happy and went to the seniors and said that what they are doing is very wrong and it is not good at all to trouble a girl in this way. After this, there was an argument between the seniors and Ramesh for some time and finally Ramesh took Janvi with him to the college. As soon as people came out of the class room, Janvi said to Ramesh that thank you for saving me from that girl who used to trouble me in college. Ramesh said that there was nothing like that so you don't need to thank me because you are my classmate and it was my duty to protect you. Hearing all this, Janvi started getting a lot of love and affection from Rahat. Now Janvi and Ramesh used to go to college together. Apart from this, both of them used to come together while returning from college. Ramesh came to know that there are many boys in the college who like to rag junior girls. School Love Story in Hindi


Now Ramesh and Janvi say that if you have come to college for the first time then you do not go inside the college, I am waiting for you outside. In college, whenever I feel like it, I come inside with me, after that no one in the college has the courage to say anything. Both of them also used to do the same that whoever comes first in the college has to wait for the second. Many days passed doing this, both of them had already moved ahead but now they had come to the third class of the college. It had been more than a year since we met each other and they used to talk on mobile at their home too. They both had become very good friends and our friendship was very deep since college days. Now both of us used to come together for classes and we both used to come to college daily due to which we both got along well in the class. Seeing them coming together, many girls of the class used to say very bad things about them. But Jhanvi did not care about these things. Since Jhanvi used to say that both of us are very good friends, a child also thinks the same. We come to college together, go together and stay together like this, no matter what the world thinks, I don't get any result. Brief emotional love story


3 years passed, you all were thinking about the last year. After saying Salaam and giving exams, you all were going to have fun. But Jhanvi was worried that without Ramesh's company she cannot even walk a single step, let alone coming to college. Ashish Mishra's final exams were going on, at that time Jahnvi told Ramesh that I am not used to living without you. The college will be closed from where we are, now no one will come to take classes in college. I have become used to you, I cannot live without you. Ramesh says that my condition is also exactly the same. Since we live together for the last 3 years, come together, go together and study in class together, in such a situation, after the college is over, the dream of both of you to meet each other was shattered. Both were very worried about how they will come back and live and roam with each other. The final written exams were going on, it became evening while giving the exams. There was not much conversation between Jahnvi and Rakesh in the evening. Since Jahnvi's father came to pick her up from college and by the time he came out with money from Gora, he went to his home sitting on a cruise with his father

Love story that will make you cry

As soon as she calls, Rakesh picks up the phone in the first ring and says that I knew that you would definitely call. After that I say that please forgive me, I could not talk to you much in college because my father had come to pick me up and was saying that I have a lot of work to do. After that I say that I am not feeling well without you at all. After that Rakesh also says that I and my heart are also feeling the same. Then janvi says that it seems that both of us have fallen in love and now we cannot live without each other. As time was passing, Wasim and janvi's distance had become a compulsion for both of them. Because both of them were not even meeting each other without college. Now both of them were talking more on WhatsApp calling and audio calling. There was a time when both of you used to talk 24 hours a day because neither of them felt like living without him even for 1 minute. After that one day you will wonder whether we will keep talking on the phone like this every day. Now janvi says that my family is looking for a girl for my marriage. Further janvi says that whatever happens I will not marry anyone else at all, you will prefer to forget me, whenever I get married I will definitely do it. School Love Story in Hindi

One day janvi's parents call janvi to them and say that look son I have chosen a boy for you. His photo is in this file, you can see it and tell whether he will be right for you. On hearing this janvi gets very angry, she says that there is a boy for me or there is no need to worry about any kind of headache. Because whenever I marry I will marry the boy of my choice and I have already liked the boy of my choice long ago. I cannot stay without him even for 1 minute, let alone 1 second, in such a situation I cannot even think of marrying someone else. Then my parents also take complete information about Ramesh from my mother. And then the family goes to his house to see Ramesh. Both the families talk for a long time and finally their love wins. Both their families agree to their marriage. Yes, they and janvira and Rakesh were living their lives very happily. You visit my another website>>(argument)

Share on Google Plus

About shusan

Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment