ads top

((Gurugram sad love story))

                                                         ((sad love story))

Name = Tanisha      Age = 20        Hight = 5.5     Life = Single

My name is Tanisha. Ever since Rahul left my life, I have started hating boys' faces. I loved him very much and when one day he ran away without meeting me, I felt that there is no such thing as love in this world. Now I have become a person without a heart. I don't feel anything, because now I feel that what more can happen in my life than this. That is why today on the insistence of Papa and Mummy, I agreed to marry a boy. Papa said that I should meet that boy once, but I refused because even after living with him for so many years, I do not recognize him, so how will I be able to recognize a prophet after a little meeting. But that boy also wanted to meet me. I agreed to meet him. To be honest, now I do not gain anything from anything. That day our trip was fixed. Papa and Mummy want me to go alone to meet them. I am like a dead person, now I have no money. Whatever comes in my hand, I wear it and go there. I saw that he was sitting there trying to find something for me. He came to me and my name is Tanisha. I went to him. There was a sparkle in his eyes but I know this sparkle. Every boy looks like this in the first meeting. Rahul threw me out but a man with a big life liked me. Seeing my pitiful face, that boy hugged me, what happened, everything is fine. I also replied to him that I am a little sick. Then she said, then why have you come to meet me today, we will have dinner some other day. She was saying good things but now I know very well how quickly good things change in boys. I told her, no I am fine, it doesn't matter, cook the food of my choice.

Then suddenly someone called and when he spoke on the phone I decided that I will not marry him right now. On the phone he told his name to someone else and it was the same name which I never had to hear again. His name was also Rahul. I was very shocked, I was so lost that I had not asked his name till now. Neither from mother nor from father, I suddenly stood up and told them that I am leaving, my fate is really more terrible than this. He got upset, he told me that he will drop me from the car, but now every word spoken by him was pricking me like a thorn. I was leaving from there without answering him, he was following me. Now tears started falling from my eyes. And I started arranging a taxi or auto outside. Seeing tears in my eyes, he held my hand and asked me to sit in the car. He held my hand, this was enough to extinguish the fire inside me and I punched him hard on his face. He was shocked and then Rahul's anger came out on this Rahul and I said what do you think of yourself, you will do whatever you want, whenever you feel like it, you will hold someone's hand, whenever you feel like it, you will roll and run away and he was standing there looking at me, the tourist came and I quietly left from there. you visit my another website>>(happen)

Share on Google Plus

About shusan

Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment